Friday, April 15, 2011

Pool, Drool, Cool, Zoo...... Oh how I hate SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Eat your lunch quickly it is time for school!"

"Have you even finished your homework yet?!"

I go to school and do this do that, I think I'd better go to bed! I hate school it's just sooo bad, I get homework, bad homework. I don't even like recess time! No talking in exam?! My friend talked in an exam without being caught by any the teachers! I hate school as much as I hate doing homework! I only like races in school. The races are fun, especially in running races and ( running ) races where we run three  rounds. Actually I want to race in another country like America? No way! I would never win! School is so different from tutions and home. I like the outdoors more than school and tutions. But like home more than outdoors. School, school, school, school, school, no school, no school. Why?! Why not: No school, no school, no school, no school, no school, school, school. Why not?! I HATE SCHOOL!!!!!! SCHOOL IS SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. why y0u hate school? IN school you meet a lot of friends to play with, in school you meet teachers to teach you new things so you'll improve your knowledge & read a lot of story books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like school because of homework.

    ReplyDelete
  3. School and homework are like your favorite veggie, apple juice and many other foods that you used to dislike but currently enjoying very much. These foods provide you with the important nutrient for physical growth and at the same time they are very delicious too!
    Similarly, school and homework are the ingredients that can help your mental growth which at the same time can be something very fun too! The real fun of school and homework are awaiting your discovery!
    Have fun exploring!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you actually don't hate school this much, darling. If you can find your way to get your homework done efficiently, you'll discover much joy in learning. You'll also have a lot of free time to write new blogs to keep us, your loyal blog fans entertained!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just discovered the greatest blog in the world!!! How lucky I am :-D

    Your cousin brother and sisters didn't say they hate school, and I'm very happy they will finish their homework without complaining (if not I will be sad and grow old very fast).

    I'm sure very soon you'll be just like them. You'll realize school is a fun place for you to learn new things and get to know new friends. I hope one day you'll write about "How I Love School!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, school is a fun place! My boys like to go to school everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 哈哈哈))))看到NO SCHOOL這一段我哈哈大笑!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in my third year at school now, but teachers are growing worst. They don't understand that holidays are supposed to be "Play Time!!!" not " Study Time!!!" or " Homework Time!!!". School is DEFINITELY NOT my "Favorite Place".

    ReplyDelete