Friday, January 6, 2012

Super Model Baby Doll

Hi! Look, this is my baby! Her name is Daisy. She is three years old. Shes going for a photo shoot in the studio I set up. Daisy is going to be a SUPER MODEL!!!

See? Isn't she pretty?! This was my first fashion I made. ( Though my mom helped a bit :p ) I think it's a sundress. What shall I call it?


This is her next dress. Isn't it gorgeous??? It's supposed to be a double layered dress. I used my handkerchief to make it.The sequin on top is from an earring, her clip is mom's, and her belt is my elastic band. I use it at school.



 Oooh! This is my favorite! I call it "Prom Night". Mom designed it. She got inspired by what used to be the back of Daisy's dress. But I thought that the back of her dress was messy and badly pinned. But still! It's still my favorite. Thats because it's fashionable. Look closely and you will see the pattern.

THANK YOU FOR READING MY BLOG AND BABY DOLL'S FASHION!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey people! You might have noticed that she doesn't have shoes. Well, it's partly because shoes are hard to make with only felt and a few clips.But never mind. She isn't really in a real photo shoot anyway. :D ( And, I'm not good at sewing. Yet.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling, after so loooooong, you're finally blogging again! I just can't wait to see more of your creations and postings! These are very good for a beginner! Bravo!
    Mommy will impart some sewing skills to you soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete