Thursday, April 7, 2011

It's Boring Being The Only Child!

  I am going to tell you how boring it is being the only child:

 When you are the only child it is super boring. You can just do things by yourself or with your father and mother, or maybe you go to a daycare center. Still being by yourself is just no fun. You have to wait for tuitions and holiday clubs then you can get half the fun, sometimes you might play with your father or mother but if you have a brother or sister it will be even more fun! I always say '' I want a little brother or sister! '' or '' 我要一个弟弟或者一个妹妹! '' I HATE being the only child, it is boring boring BORING!!! 

Oh How I wish I wasn't the ONLY CHILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. There are two sides to every situation. If you can focus on the bright side, you will be a lot happier; however, if you choose to focus on the negative side, then it is indeed no fun.
    Do you remember the story regarding an old man and his horse?
    Sometimes it does take some efforts to discover the bright side of a seemingly unpleasant situation. Nevertheless, through practice, slowly but surely you will find out how to make the best out of every situation you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT A SISTER!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huh?! OLD MAN?!A HORSE? Wasn't it a UNICORN?!

    ReplyDelete