Saturday, May 28, 2011

I Wish... I Wish... I Wish...

Do you want to know my wishes? I think I'll tell you three wishes. Wish 1) I wish I can fly. If I could fly, I wouldn't be scared of falling down the Grand Canyon! And I could fly from Malaysia to America to China to Africa to France then back to Malaysia in one week's time!

Wish 2) I wish I have super-powers. If I had super-powers I could do anything I want! I could jump from Malaysia to America or turn myself into a fairy or a mermaid!

Wish 3) I wish I am famous. If I am famous, I might have my own limousine and a private jet!

So this is only three of my wishes, I have much much much much more! The End!

2 comments:

  1. I have only 1 wish... I wish all your wishes will come true :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some pretty cool wishes!

    ReplyDelete