Friday, March 9, 2012

Secret Wishes

Hi guys. Today, I'm going to tell you guys my Secret Wishes. My first ever wish was to be able to find a fairy and keep it. My second wish was to be part human, fairy, and mermaid. My third wish was having more holidays than school. My fourth wish was having no school at all. My fifth wish was to be able to fly. My latest wish is to be able to go to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and be a wizard at the age of eleven, because I had never  really believed in magic until I started watching and reading: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. The series is awesome and I wonder how long it took for J.K. Rowling to finish making the Harry Potter series. Well then, that's all my Secret Wishes! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment